Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's been a while!

Where have I been? Finding a new job. The one I was at previously didn't meet up to my needs of satisfaction. Of course that happens with a lot of jobs after a while, for a lot of people. Hopefully this new job will be a step in the right direction.

One thing I am very excited about is the excellent benefits! This would be the best coverage I have been on while I have been living in the real world. These benefits don't get deducted out of my paycheck! It's exciting:-). Dental and vision is optional, but I will sign up for that as well.

Orientation time! Very boring, but necessary. By the time 10 a.m. hit yesterday, I was about to fall asleep. I restrained as hard as I could and made it through yesterday! I am in the beginning of my 4 week training now for my new position. I was told that it used to be 8 weeks! Boy did I luck out! I am excited about the busy atmosphere and working in the hospital again. The best part? I get to ride the FREE transit system again!! Bigger paychecks, more money available to save up! For now, I am dirt poor, trying to survive on what I got from my last job. But it's worth it knowing that I will only have until July 12th to see the fruits of my labor:-).

For now, I will say adeau, and good luck to me and my new career venture!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Best of good fortune.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Good luck!! I am happy that doors are opening for you!! Cheers!

Take care and keep in touch! I miss the daily glimpses into your life.

May you always stand upwind of a cow pasture...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home