Friday, June 10, 2005

Do Normal People Talk Like This?

Through the years of knowing Ki Sun, I have becomed accustomed to how he phrases things, how he expresses his thoughts, and so forth. I have even been caught using the same phrases that he does. Phrases such as, "to the extent of what my intellect will let me comprehend is...." versus "What I understand is....". Stuff like this I'm so used to hearing. I even catch myself at times hearing the shorter versions of easy explanations and asking for clarification. This has affected my job and my social life. Who would use, "This movie was much to my liking"? Most people would say, "I like this movie". In Ki Sun language, the word "YES"equals "I VERY MUCH AM FAVORABLE TO THIS RESULT". He uses the long way to say almost everything, and funnily enough, I have adapted to it. When I don't know how to express what I'm trying to say, I end up saying the longest version possible and end up confusing anyone beyond the point of comprehension on the receiving end of the conversation. Even in that one sentence, I could have said, "When I say lengthy complicated sentences, I confuse the people I'm talking to". It has become a bad habit and I have my lovely boyfriend Ki Sun to thank for that. Thank you so much Ki Sun for making me sound more confusing than I already do sound to the majority of my family and friends. Maybe now we have the resources to say sentences in english, but just complicated enough to speak in code. This way when the CIA need to hide something from the civilization, they will be able to go through our code so we can confuse everyone around us with a sense of PURPOSE!

I will end this by saying, "I am hopeful that the evening that you will be experiencing shall further on with minimal stressors interfering with the pleasantness of it all".

Ta Ta For Now!

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

What?

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Cassioposa said...

Wow....

My brain hurts now. Too...many...words...

And apparently, Mandy's under the impression that the world needs more loquacious conspiracy theorists!

Everyone! Grab your tinfoil cone hats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home