Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Day EVE!

'Tis the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house, not an oven was cooking, not even the .....well you get the picture. I am so happy that this day is half way over. I feel like a "glass half full" kinda gal today! I am so excited to bake my FIRST ever turkey and stuffing. I will light the candles, and play a little Christmas music as we eat our feast. I don't think there is a soul on this planet who could ruin my wonderful mood! I'm relieved that I can finally have fun again and be able to enjoy myself! I've missed that so much! "Just Relax" is not a term to use lightly. That is, if the person is a worry wart such as myself. I finally have that holiday feeling back where everyone is happier and more content. It's time to get together with family and friends and catch up on old times, or new beginnings. I'm very thankful for all the love and support I have and hope that they are thankful for the same of me. Merry Turkey Day to all!! Hope tomorrow is a good one for each and every one of you!

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Thanks for you!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Annita said...

Aww, now I'm all teary eyed!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home