Saturday, November 26, 2005

Four Days Off??

I feel as though I should be working right now. I don't know what to do with myself and all the time I have! I have played my music, read my many books, watched TV, played video games, gone shopping, I mean, what else is there? I guess I could wander aimlessly throguhout the several malls in this area, with no particular goal in mind. That's more fun to do with someone, however. It's so much fun to be random with someone than without someone. Well let me tell you about our yesterday adventures. Not nearly, but I digress. After Ki Sun got off of work, we bought one of those faux trees with the lights already on it and a bunch of other Christmas decor. I decided to partake in packing 3 gifts to send out on Monday, so I bought boxes for them and they are all ready to go out, except for the stamps n' stuff. So that pretty much sums up yesterday evening. It was cold and I don't know why I react so much to cold weather, but I guess I'm just cold intolerant. My ramblings have sadly enough come to an end. Good evening to all! I shall try to find a way to HANDLE being off for one more day:-).

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Me too. I felt like yesterday was Saturday. Still got another day off. Nice to be able to stay up late and get up late. Haven't done that in awhile. Can't say that I've got a lot done on my days off but didn't plan to do a lot. Just got back from Harry Potter. Quite a movie. The story is getting darker with every movie. I wonder where it goes from here. By the way, that is the cutest kitty picture. Mama and baby napping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home