Friday, November 25, 2005

About our Turkey Day!

It was wonderful! We arose out of bed and started to prepare the turkey. We had a few pots and pans and prepared it in one of those medium sized ones and covered it with tin foil and awaited for the meat thermometer to pop up. All in the meanwhile, we were making deviled eggs, making stuffing, preparing the sweet potaters (yes the spelling was intentional), and the cranberry sauce. OF course, I used the canned kind. Oh, it was so delicious. I will try and post pictures ASAP, however our camera got the low batteries and we were too busy to go and get batteries for replacement. We ended up using both of our phones to get the pictures, so somehow I will have to transfer them on my computer to post them. It was a very quaint dinner, however, we still have TONS of leftovers! I still got extremely stuffed, even though I said I wasn't going to. I'm sorry, I always have to have my seconds on the mashed taters! Oh and we musn't forget the 6 deviled eggs that I had. I just can't keep my hands off of them! They tempt me so. Anyway, after dinner was finished, we both did an EXCELLENT job of cleaning up and tidying up the table how it was before. I also got a chance to light my thanksgiving candle for the first time. Thanks Mom! While we were getting ready to watch "Scrooged", I layed down on the couch in my comfortable position, Ki Sun sat in his favorite pull-out chair, and I fell asleep halfway through the movie. Of course, because I had all that turkey! Delicious, BTW. I woke up and we put in "Polar Express" which I would love to buy one of these days. Maybe a good gift idea! "hint hint". Hope all of your thanksgivings turned out as well as mine, surrounded with good thoughts and good memories.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Now thats the way to do Thanksgiving. Eat til you can't eat anymore then take a nap and eat somemore. Glad you were able to enjoy a traditional TG Day. We missed you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home