Thursday, June 29, 2006

Birthday!!

Today is Ki Sun's birthday and he is finally the big 27! It's strange to think of him that age because he acts so much like a cute kid. He's young at heart, I say.

I got him a Gameboy micro earlier last week, and his face lit up as he was jumping around repeatedly. He got his favorite games and has not stopped playing it since he got it! His favorite game is Zelda. I haven't seen him play any other game on that system yet! I got myself Mario Bros and Sonic and have been playing that some, when I can sneak it away from him.

We will plan to have a nice lunch today and I will make him some dinner and watch his new batman cartoon series, season 4:-). He received that from work along with a card signed by everyone at Barnes and Noble. He was touched!

I agree with the statement: "You are only as old as you feel!"

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Tell Ki Happy Birthday from us, and sorry I didn't know in time to send a card. Glad he is enjoying his game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home