Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just Relax!

For the last two days, I have been trying to find reasons to get up and do something, exercise, go to the store, something. It's so strange to come home in the evenings and have nothing on my list as far as chores to get done. I find myself being more comfortable when I have a schedule of things to get done. My body has trouble relaxing!

It's funny, because when I come home at 5pm, I am like that for 3 hours, THEN I get tired. I get to bed earlier than I'd expected, but stay awake for 1 hour until my mind settles down.

Ruminating about what is to come days from now is one of my bad habits. The planning mind continues until it finally gets tired and says, "I give up!". Then it shuts up realizing that it can't accomplish any of these plans until tomorrow, then I FINALLY can get some sleep!

It's just one of the things I have to adapt to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home