Monday, August 07, 2006

Frodo Alarm Clock

"Frodo, It's only 4 a.m.!" is what I was saying this morning. He needs his internal clock adjusted. He went to sleep around 6 p.m. and didn't wake up until 4a.m. We both woke up very drowsy, I used the restroom as he intertwined in between my feet, and we closed the door and shut our eyes.

About 10 minutes after I start to dwindle off to sleep, I hear a big "thump" outside the door. It was Frodo, and he had bumped his head really hard on the door! We both woke up in shock wondering if it was a thunderstorm, but Frodo was sitting outside the door very calm and nonchalant. He meowed as if nothing happened, and I went back to bed.

So needless to say, I am very drowsy today, only getting 4 hours of sleep, thanks to our little mess. Hope Ki Sun is getting a nap before he heads off to work! He needs it!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Annita said...

p.s. hope he didn't get brain damage!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

I've got one of those cats that thinks everyone should wake up when he does. Get used to it or keep him up later at night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home