Friday, August 04, 2006

Here Kitty Kitty!!





Close up picture of a very sleepy kitty:-)

This is the best picture I could find. We found this little guy named "Frodo" in the Orange County Animal Shelter. He had been abandoned on Smith Level Road, near our house and was going to be put asleep 5 days after we adopted him. Thank goodness we got this sweetheart in time!

He loves to be petted and comes when we call! How strange is that for a kitty? Strangely enough, he weaves in and out of my legs as I'm using the restroom! He loves when we get up, and is so sweet when we go to sleep. He'll actually stay by me until I drift off to sleep, nuzzle up to my hand, tip toe over my legs, give me one last glance, then go out and sleep next to his favorite spot by the window.

He loves his little mousie on a string! No wet food for this kitty, it upsets his stomach. Dry chicken tender food is all he wants to eat. Cheaper for me! Don't forget to put our new family member on your christmas lists!!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Awww... Congratulations on your new addition to the family!! Please post more pics when you get the chance, I love babies!!

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Cassioposa said...

What a sweetie! I can't wait to see more pics. I'll be sure to send lots of lovely kitty toys your way from Aunt Sarah and cousins Colby and Lulu.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Glad he is more like Bon Bon than like Brodie;) That would run you nuts. Sounds like he is sweet and lovey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home