Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lazy Afternoon

Well it is after 4pm here and I am sleepy! After lunch, my brain is just shot. I am so tired, and my belly is so full. My brain usually stops functioning after 1:30 p.m. so the rest of the afternoon, I just smile and nod, as if I understand.

We have guest speakers that talk about different aspects of the health care system with us and I can tell you this: I am so very tired of saying my name and what clinic I'm working in. I feel like telling them, " Ask the last 15 speakers that asked me that same question so that I can save my breath."

What was the most prevalent thing I learned in my training you ask? How to say my name and what clinic I'll be working in with accuracy, clarity, and with an upbeat HAPP HAPP HAPPY attitude!

30 more minutes to go!! Walking in the humidity 2 miles to the bus stop doesn't sound like fun, but I have to keep in the back of my mind, the end result of such ventures on my part: The nice ride home, and my lovely couch to relax on in a nice air conditioned place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home