Friday, June 17, 2005

A Quarter of the Way There!

We successfully reached Modesto, California in 9 1/2 hours driving a U-haul that would only go 55 mph tops. We had semi's passing us on the highway going 75 even though it's unsafe to do so. I guess stupid drivers are everywhere ;-).

I'm visiting my father Billy for a family reunion/reception we are having down here for my older sister Sarah and her husband Kevin. That'll be tomorrow. As for now, I'm relaxing, watching "Friends" after a good meal of hot dogs and beans, then I'll head to bed in a few hours.

I'm hoping to get to North Carolina by the 22nd of June. I can do 900 miles in a day right?:-) We'll see how it goes. My next post should be up when I have internet again, or I may sneak one in tomorrow sometime. We'll see. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home