Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gaining Independence

Finally, I am able to perform a lower extremity venous exam without being observed! It was a little stressful yesterday, but also a bit exciting! I am going to start on arterial examinations so that I may be certified by the end of the term. As far as work days: I am pretty used to my schedule. It is pretty easy to adapt to since it's the same time every day. Hey, at least I don't have to work weekends! Sorry family and friends. Nothing too exciting happening with me. I am, however, gaining my independence slowly but surely.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

That's my girl. Do you remember me telling you that you would be great in a clinical setting. Now you get to see the real world. Have fun learning all you can. I fell into a gold mine of a career change. Found out that the Vancouver facility is going to be turned into a sub-acute facility after some major new building project. I met the administrator and they really want me there full time. Things are looking up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home