Thursday, September 01, 2005

What Is Up With These GAS PRICES?!

I admit, I don't drive much. Ki Sun uses my car most often as of the past few months. I would like to be able to take a nice relaxing drive over the weekend and not worry about how much financial strain that will put on the both of us. However, with gas prices skyrocketing like they have been, I doubt I am ever going to have the luxury of having a relaxing drive without worrying about money. I've kept my mouth shut long enough and I need to vent. This is completely obsurd!!! I can't afford to drive anywhere! Thank goodness for the buses! With gas prices jumping up in this area 30 cents overnight, it just burns me up that we are being taken advantage of this way. I saw on the news last night of the republican party saying how "good" the economy is. What the hell world are they living in? How can the economy be so good when we as people can't even afford food if we need to drive somewhere? It's like saying, "Well I can drive to go get food, but then I have to pay for the gas to get there, so I might as well forget it because then I won't be able to afford the food in the first place". I don't think that driving should be a punishment! I'm sure a lot of poeple would agree with me! Airline flight costs have also risen over the past month. Why is this? Why does the president who says that he "loves this country", then he goes right around and sucks us dry? What is this world coming to? Or what is this world going from? This country used to be so much better than it has become. It was built on grounds and morals. This country is a shadow of its former self. Let this craziness end. Let us be at peace for once.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Now they are blaming Mother Nature for the gas prices. What else will they think of to blame. Don't they know that the country is not buying their stupid excuses. When will we be out from under these lies. I hope the idiots that elected the lame one are suffering the most.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home