Thursday, August 25, 2005

Finally! A Slow Day!

I never thought I'd be so happy to have a slow day at work. The past 3 days were so hectic, it's nice to have a chance to breathe during the day. Patients in and out, doctors, nurses, and receptionists calling, to find out about this and that, for the past 3 days. Today, we have had a decent amount of calls. Not too much to where 9 techs and 2 at the front desk couldn't handle. We have a lot less patients than we had earlier in the week. Change is nice. Variety keeps me on my toes! I am so relieved that I may be able to get off on time! We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Funny isn't it? Must be sun spots or something. Same thing here. Crazy first three days this week and finally a decent day today and I actually got all the charting done. Even some football and tennis to watch tonight. One more day and then the weekend. Yea!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Annita said...

I know the feeling! I'm planning to do a whole lotta nothing come the weekend to make up for all the overtime I've worked this week! Thank goodness this week is almost over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home