Friday, August 26, 2005

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

I have never been so happy to see the weekend arrive! It really makes me enjoy the time that I have so that I can maximize it to the best of my ability. I am planning to go to a poker party this weekend! Co-workers, fellow doctors, and my technical director will be there. I am also bringing Ki Sun after his 11-7 shift at Barnes and Noble. I will finally eat pizza at the poker party on Saturday after a month of not having any! Simply because I can't afford it, and because I would like to eat a bit healthier than I have been. I plan to relax, veg out, and prepare for a fun filled week ahead. Wish me luck:-)

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

TGIF here too. I came home and took a nice long nap. Busted my a-- this week to get everything done at work. Now for a morning to sleep in. Couldn't do this if I still had to drive 80+ miles a day. I'd be dead by now. Glad you have something fun to do this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home