Monday, September 12, 2005

Winter Has Started

The warm days of summer are now coming to an end only to wake up to frost on my windshield and a smooth cool wind blowing across my face. Buses now run past midnight and college students are prominent in this area again. Observing the students talking and laughing on the bus makes me nastalgic of my days in high school. It was so nice to have a true happy moment where I wasn't thinking about all the world issues and just lived in the moment. But then again, arrogance isn't my preferred state of mind either. I like to be aware of what is going on around me, and around the world. I do care about humanity and its survival. When I heard that many people died, it pained me. Heck, it even pains me when I hear how many animals have died in that horrible tragedy. Nobody deserves that. No animal or human alike deserves that. It's really honorable when you see people giving selflessly in every day life, not just when a big tragedy happens. I have much respect and admiration for people like that. People who give anonymously and need no thanks for their good deeds, but just the gratification that they helped someone in need have earned my respect. I give thanks to people like that. They will live truly satisfying and fulfulling lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home