Thursday, September 22, 2005

Goodbye, Oregon Phone Number

Yesterday, I decided that I needed a new phone company because the one that I was going through said that they were going to terminate me due to them having to pay my roaming charges. I didn't have an Oregon address to give them, so I could no longer continue service with them. I remember when I first got to Klamath Falls. I look back at the phone that I used and realized how old it actually is now. Wow. Technology for phones sure got more complicated over 3 years. The phone I got just 3 months ago is now ancient. I now have a "flip phone" which I've never had before. I've been using "nokia" phones simply because there's always been a charger around for me to use. Now if I lose this charger, my phone will die. How sad. But I digress, the phone I have now is a Motorola and can get on the internet! I can take pictures and send them. I can download and play music videos. That is, if I want to pay extra. Since I'm more of a simplistic person when it comes to phone usage, I believe that all I need is the ability to contact my friends and family members. The extra features are an added bonus! I am still trying to remember my new phone number. I'll probably have it memorized by the end of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home