Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Hurricaine Season For Sure!

Well after the big hit with Hurricaine Katrina over in New Orleans, the one that we're having over here doesn't seem to have the public's attention nearly as much. Probably because no one has died. It's only a stage 1 from what I hear. It's supposed to be heading towards Virginia now. We, in Central North Carolina are seeing the "residue" of this hurricaine with some windy rain and cloudy days. Nothing too major though. Thanks to my family for giving me a call and checking up on me:-). I picked the right place to live in North Carolina, that's for sure. Ophelia seems to be stagnant, and moving very slowly. It doesn't seem to be dissipating quite yet though. I'm hoping all the families on the coast are okay. I'm alright! How are all of you doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home