Monday, September 26, 2005

I Feel Groggy.

Rise and shine! It's Monday! That is the exact feeling that I was not experiencing when I woke up this morning. I felt like I had gotten 2 hours of sleep along with my muscles aching which made for an interesting morning of me almost falling over and staggering trying to get into the shower this morning. I wake up at 5:30 a.m. after getting to sleep around 11 p.m. last night. I can barely keep my eyes open this morning to even do any exams. It takes me an extra long time when I'm not completely alert to begin with. I am looking forward to the time when I get to go home and sleep. I plan to take a nap, then wake up and eat something. I think I will skip my regular routine of working out 5 times a week and make it 4 times a week instead; Well, at least for this week. My body is still in "sleep" mode. I am awake, but my body is trying to force me into an early nap. I shall resist for as long as I can. Maybe when I have lunch, I will be more energetic, or more tired, because my stomach is doing all the work. Only time shall tell what this mystery will reveal. I will last as long as I can, then crash when my lovely bed beckons for my head on my soft fluffy pillow.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

I also went to bed late(11:30) and my alarm went off at 5:45. You need to work out only 3 times a week and get more sleep and get better vitamins and mineral combination to take. You may not be sleeping deeply enough. Get to bed earlier and take an excedrin PM or tylenol PM. It has benadryl in it.

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Annita said...

I feel better when I work out at least 4 times a week, makes me feel more energized. I agree I need to sleep more definitely! I'm taking a multivitamin daily. I don't usually have problems sleeping under normal circumstances. Thanks for the advice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home