Friday, September 23, 2005

R&R

It's Friday! Finally, the week that seemed like it was never going to end has almost ended for me. I will start fresh on Monday with a lot of rest and relaxation to rejuvinate myself. I can not express how relieving it is for this week to end, after all the challenges I was faced with. I will find a way to push through this with some strong meditation, exercise, and maybe even some reading. I should throw in playing my trombone somewhere in there:-). I am sleep deprived and am looking forward to a nice long nap when I get home.

To my family and friends: I hope all of your weeks have gone well, and hopefully, you learned something new about yourself as I did. Thanks for thinking of me! I appreciate all the encouraging thoughts:-). Next week I'll start off awake and alert. I'll do my job to the best of my ability and I will conquer any challenge that presents itself. Well, I can give it my best effort! We'll see where this next week leads me. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

I don't believe in luck. But, may the wind be at your back and the road smooth and level before you all week long.

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Annita said...

I just thought I'd throw one of many traditional phrasings said in the art world out there:-) Nobody should believe in luck. I believe skill and my brains got me where I am today. I am proud of that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home