Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is the beloved day that I celebrate the day that I was born. I feel old. Well, atleast that's what my body is saying. I'll be eating my words when I turn 40 most likely. My birthday will be celebrated by the receiving of gifts and by the giving to patients. I am at work today and will have to work overtime to make up for the time that I will be off for my dentist appointment tomorrow. I am not looking for a big hoopla for my birthday. I don't even know if I should tell anyone about it at work! I'll be glad when I can go home and relax. That's what I want for my birthday. Gosh, I'm so easy to please! I'll try to ease my mind of all my stresses (easier said than done by the way) and enjoy the rest of the evening. Nothing too fancy. Just peace of mind, and relaxation to put me into the sleeping mood. Maybe some nice quiet music to ease myself into a nice slumber. We'll see when I get off of work. But for now, I shall start work and hope that all is going well for everyone else. Tootaloo!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Cassioposa said...

Happy Birthday Neet! Did you get my little e-card? Even though we were just over there visiting, I wish we could've helped you celebrate today. Be sure to really enjoy your sleep tonight. You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home