Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Post Weekend

Well, I did find something to do last weekend to update you all who have been keeping up with my blog. Ki Sun and I decided to go to a movie. We saw "Corpse Bride". Very cute movie. We also bought 3 games. One was "Sonic Heroes" which I have played: Not as good as I was expecting. Number two was "Spiderman 2". I haven't had a chance to play that yet. The third game was "X-Men". I have no opinion. Furthermore, we went to Wal-Mart and picked up a board game. We played "Life" on Sunday evening to wind up our fun filled day. I rarely get a whole day to spend with Ki Sun because his job requires that he works weekends on occasion, so I very much appreciated this time. I regrettably did not get to watch any football, but I did look up the scores and was very pleased with my teams results! The Redskins are 3-0 for the season, and hopefully more games will be won in the future. Too-da-loo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home