Monday, October 31, 2005

A New Post!!!

Per request of my family, I have found it upon myself to write something on my blog in between patients and my very hectic day. 2 people have called in sick, but we have been doing alright so far. I attended an all day symposium for the vascular surgeons last friday. I found some of the material very interesting, and my mind sure got a workout. Some of the topics didn't peak my interest as much as others, but overall, I am very glad that I went to this gathering. I was very impressed! I hope I get to go to fun stuff like that more often!

On to other news, for future reference, I will write a post about our pumpkin carving. Ki Sun made a design and we carved it out! I will post pictures at my earliest convenience.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

We are handing out tons of candy tonight. Happy Pumpkin Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home